Want to play? Get in touch!
If you would like to join our league next season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
Our League Features:
- 12 Week Season
- Uniforms & Facilities Provided
- Fun & Social Refs & Administrators
Connect with us:
Updates (as of 9/4/14):
The season starts on Sunday 9/7 with games at either noon or 2:00 PM at the Conejo Creek South soccer fields
Welcome to the Fall 2014 Season!
AYSO Region 9, Thousand Oaks, has instituted an adult league for the purpose of giving adults the same opportunity as the youth of our community to learn and enjoy the game of soccer. Our goal is to provide a safe, fun and fair environment for all who want to simply enjoy the game and get plenty of exercise. This is NOT a competitive league and standings are not kept. Those looking for competition and hard play will find this league does NOT meet their needs. However, those who just want a chance to play the game in a safe and fun environment will get exactly that.
The league is open to everyone who is at least 19 years old as of 8/1/2014, regardless of skills and/or experience. It is a co-ed league that follows all of the philosophies of the youth league. The only requirement is that you come out to have some fun!
Fair Play Policy
We maintain a zero tolerance policy in regard to any violation of our Fair Play Pledge and the basic safety and sportsmanship rules of our league. Anyone not willing to follow this philosophy will be asked to leave our league and find another more suitable to their needs.
The following are some of the violations that will result in permanent removal from the AYSO Region 9 Adult League:
• Frequent or flagrant use of foul language
• Fighting (regardless of who started it)
• “Dirty” play, including, but not limited to, taunting (both verbally and physically) or retaliating for an earlier perceived injustice
• Consistent dissent with officials, including the League Board
• Refusal to abide by decisions or requests of the officials, including the League Board
• Cheating of any kind, including, but not limited to, playing illegal players
• The use of alcohol, tobacco or any controlled substance on, or around, an AYSO facility
We reserve the right to determine any other causes for removal at the discretion of the League Board based on the severity of the offense.
ALL Adult League referees (even those who have been with the program for a long time) need to register as a "Referee". There is no fee for just being a referee.
If you are a USSF Referee or an experienced AYSO Referee (at least Intermediate level), each team is being asked to provide one (1) AR for the match before or after yours (though some AR slots may be staffed). Please contact Chuck Huffer for more information. We are using our own Region 9 Referee Scheduling program again this year (it's the same one we use for all of our programs at Conejo Creek).
We look forward to seeing you out there!!
If you have any questions, please email Mary Hobert.